Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Starting up...

I have lots of ideas for this blog, but I'll start with presenting several games from various genre's and even ages... there are going to be some short reviews and presentations of some of my favorite games including some from the ages past (like some DOS games). I'd like to also present several web games (browser).

Of course I'll present quite a few cooperative games or ways to play certain games cooperatively with a friend or two. Unfortunately most of the PC games are not meant to be played this way and as such a bit of imagination and creativity is required to do so.

Everything on this blog with be from my point of view (sometimes influenced by lots of other people, especially my friends), it will often be a different way to look upon a game, a different way to play a game... or maybe some of you will actually find it to be their way also.

No comments:

Post a Comment